Woman and Paul (Pt 1)
In Episode 7 of Season 1, Lauren and Sarah discuss Paul’s view of women in Ephesians 5. We take a look at the difference between the terms submission and subordination — along with the Greek meaning behind the word “head”. What does it look like to lay down one’s life for another human being?
Pilot: The Reveal
Introduction: Why Should Should Women Study Theology?
Season 1: Who is Woman?
- Woman in the Garden — Genesis 2
- Woman in the Fall — Genesis 3
- Woman in the Old Testament — Judges 19 and Proverbs 31
- Woman and Jesus — Jesus’ relationships with women, Mary and Martha, Luke 10
- Woman and Paul — Paul’s relationships with women/his use of house-codes, so the epistles in general
- Woman in Real Life — Taking what we heard and and processing it in our lives