Episode 003 – Woman in the Garden
Episode 3 of Season 1 is here! We will give an answer to the question “Who is woman?” from the account of creation — in the garden (Genesis 2). God creates man and states that it is not good for him to be alone. It is here that woman is created as a gift of grace to alleviate the loneliness of man. She is like him but not him. Similar, yet different. Together, God says about his creation “it is very good.”
Pilot: The Reveal
Introduction: Why Should Should Women Study Theology?
Season 1: Who is Woman?
- Episode 1: Woman in the Garden — Genesis 2
- Episode 2: Woman in the Fall — Genesis 3
- Episode 3: Woman in the Old Testament — Judges 19 and Proverbs 31
- Episode 4: Woman and Jesus — Jesus’ relationships with women, Mary and Martha, Luke 10
- Episode 5: Woman and Paul — Paul’s relationships with women/his use of house-codes, so the epistles in general
- Episode 6: Woman in Real Life — Taking what we heard and and processing it in our lives