Woman and Paul (Pt 2)
1 Timothy 2
In Episode 8 of Season 1, Lauren and Sarah discuss Paul’s view of women in 1 Timothy 2 and answer the question of modesty; and whether or not Paul sets up a blanket prohibition against women preaching or holding leadership roles in the church. We also answer the question, “how are women preserved through childbirth?”
In case you missed it, listen to part 1.
Pilot: The Reveal
Introduction: Why Should Should Women Study Theology?
Season 1: Who is Woman?
- Woman in the Garden — Genesis 2
- Woman in the Fall — Genesis 3
- Woman in the Old Testament — Judges 19 and Proverbs 31
- Woman and Jesus — Jesus’ relationships with women, Mary and Martha, Luke 10
- Woman and Paul — Paul’s relationships with women/his use of house-codes, so the epistles in general (Pt 1 | Pt 2)
- Woman in Real Life — Taking what we heard and and processing it in our lives